Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions apply to all Words for Life competitions unless stated otherwise.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Only one entry per person.
- No bulk, third party or organized group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Winners will be the selected in a random draw
- Prizes will be delivered to winners within 28 days of the prize draw. We won't be liable if any prize fails to reach you or you cannot take it for reasons beyond our control, or if any prize is damaged during delivery.
- The prize is non-transferable & non-exchangeable, however in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this promotion or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter's decisions are final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.